PO Box 99 Flushing, MI 49433
1st Vice President
2nd Vice President
3rd Vice President
* Marching Band Banquet: 6pm, Friday, November 8th. $12 per person. Tickets available Oct. 28th- Nov. 1st only. Checks payable to FBOB, see Ms. Ketchum or Mr. Fontan in the band office.
*Copy & paste the following web address into your browser if you would like to sign up for the LIVE WEBCAST of the STATE FINALS at Ford Field on November 2nd!! http://streaming.mrvideoonline.com/
*CONGRATULATIONS to the Orchestra for yet another successful & entertaining "Decomposers Concert"
*Click this link and you can purchase professional photos from the Troy/Athens marching band competition.
* PAPER TRANSFER continues each week. Check the calendar for details!
* Be sure to check the calendar for the upcoming events & FBOB meetings.
* Congratulations to the Marching Band 2013 Student Leaders! See the Bands page for all the names.
* Email your band, orchestra, drumline, and/or winter guard pictures and information to help improve our website!
Would you like to be on the email list? Click below to submit your information:
If you have a student in the music program then you are already a booster member!
Please join us at our meetings (announced on the website calendar) or contact any of the officers to find out how you can get involved. Many parents and friends combine their talents to help FBOB meet our goals:
*Promote and maintain enthusiastic interest in the Flushing instrumental music programs.
*Cooperate with Directors and school administrators of Flushing Community Schools to achieve the highest degree of efficiency and excellence.
*Offer financial, physical, and moral support in order to allow all students the best music experience possible.
Volunteer!! Check the CALENDAR and contact any board member for opportunities to participate.