PO Box 99 Flushing, MI 49433
1st Vice President
2nd Vice President
3rd Vice President
* Downtown Flushing Twighlight Tuesday for the Band and Orchestra is July 15th
* Tentative 2014 Marching Band Season Schedule
* If you are considering joining marching band this year and would like to go on the Disney World trip this fall, please see the calendar for sign- up and payment information. You can still enroll for this exciting opportunity!!
* Be sure to check the calendar for the upcoming events & FBOB meetings.
* FUNDRAISING INFORMATION now on the calendar page!
* PAPER TRANSFER continues each week. Check the calendar or contact Rod Wurtz for details!
* Email your band, orchestra, drumline, and/or winter guard pictures and information to help improve our website!
Would you like to be on the email list? Click below to submit your information:
If you have a student in the music program then you are already a booster member!
Please join us at our meetings (announced on the website calendar) or contact any of the officers to find out how you can get involved. Many parents and friends combine their talents to help FBOB meet our goals:
*Promote and maintain enthusiastic interest in the Flushing instrumental music programs.
*Cooperate with Directors and school administrators of Flushing Community Schools to achieve the highest degree of efficiency and excellence.
*Offer financial, physical, and moral support in order to allow all students the best music experience possible.
Volunteer!! Check the CALENDAR and contact any board member for opportunities to participate.